Can you imagine if the world run out of energy source? The world will go dark, cold and still! Think about it, the daily conveniences you used to enjoy and maybe take for granted because you can easily have them frequently, all gone. How you can easily charge your mobile phones and smart devices when
Can you imagine if the world run out of energy source? The world will go dark, cold and still! Think about it, the daily conveniences you used to enjoy and maybe take for granted because you can easily have them frequently, all gone. How you can easily charge your mobile phones and smart devices when their batteries are empty because of electricity, how transportation is readily available because of fuel, how your homes are warm and bright because of power. That is how you are dependent with energy, that when it is gone, you are immobilized.
This is why even with the soaring prices of electricity, people pay for it, you pay for it from your hard earned money. The prices of electricity are influenced by many factors like fuels, power plants, transmission and distribution system, weather conditions, regulations and of course there are some for profit utilities that need to gain financial return for the owners and shareholders. Everything is costly because there are maintenance, operating and repair costs that need to be handled and the constant changing supply and demand. But despite the surging prices, you pay for it because you need it.
But imagine during strong typhoons, when all power lines have been destroyed in your area and your electricity provider would just inform you that they are aware of the problem but you have to wait for at least 48 hours for the electricity to come back. What will you do then? Because Mark Edwards was asking the same question when their electricity was cut because of destroyed power lines. He witnessed his wife and daughters embracing one another to battle the cold and he can't do anything to alleviate the situation. That moment was heartbreaking that he swore to himself it will never happen again, that he will never put his full trust in those big electricity companies who don't seem to care about what families are going through without electricity, despite paying on time. He swore he will protect his family and keep them safe and warm.
His hard work paid off when he remembered his late uncle who was an engineer who researched about energy fields. He also asked help from another engineer who used to work with his uncle to interpret his research about spinning principle, that is actually used in electric cars today. From there, they were able to build a new technology that charges itself while providing power. It's a self sufficient generator and you can build it with the Power Efficiency Guide.
To give you a better understanding about it, here's a list of what you should know.
2. It is an incredible technology that is easy and cheap to build. 90% of its materials you can get from your yard or your nearest junk shop. It's that cheap but can give you big savings and can power any appliances in your home.
3. While you may have the traditional generator, it can cost you a lot with its dependency on expensive gas. You may be thinking of getting a solar panel which is really costly and is it sustainable? You can't expect sun 24/7. This energy source though can power up an entire home and is a lifesaver when the electricity goes out. You don't even need to wait for a blackout, you can use it once you're done building it.
4. The design is brilliant and it produces clean energy. It is SAFE because it produces NO dangerous fumes that may cause fires and explosions.
5. It is the real thing! It has changed the lives of more than 80,000 individuals and made them save an average of $1,600 a year.
6. If you are not blown away by the result, you will have a 60-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. Plus you will have an unlimited customer support for life because Mike Edwards will be giving you his personal email for any of your questions.
The Bad Points:
1. Building something so useful may intimidate you but the guide is pretty simple and was created for everybody.
2. It's a digital copy so you will need to download it in your smart devices or computer with internet connection.